OpenScape Office is the unified communications solution built specifically for small and medium sized businesses.
Open Scape Office is available in three flavours.
OpenScape Office MX
OpenScape Office MX is an all-in-one Unified Communications platform for up to 150 users. Designed to work with modern IP networks, it combines unified communications software, PBX software and PSTN connectivity in a single package that’s easy to use, administer and maintain.
Main differences between OpenScape Office MX and HX are:
- Integrated Unified Communcation solution and conference server
- Out of the box connectivity for IP-phones and IP-trunks
OpenScape Office LX
OpenScape Office LX is an all-in-one software based Unified Communications solution for up to 500 users. Designed to run on a single server, it combines unified communications software, PBX software and virtualization capabilities all within one package that’s easy to use, administer and maintain.
Main differences between OpenScape Office LX and MX are:
- Pure softwitch, fully IP based
- Operates on physical or virtualized PC-HW
OpenScape Office HX with HiPath 3000
HiPath 3000 is one of the world’s top-selling SMB communications platforms, with support for any combination of TDM, analog and IP telephones, PC clients and cordless phones providing powerful voice communications for small and medium sized businesses of up to 500 users.
Main differences between OpenScape Office HX and MX are:
- Works in combination with HiPath 3000 Platforms
- Supports Conference Server functions using HiPath Xpressions Compact
- Is based on an external Linux PC.
Unified Communication Clients
myPortal for Desktop
presents the full suite of OpenScape Office UC features from a single window
myPortal for Outlook
- all of the functionality in myPortal for Desktop available as an MS Outlook toolbar!
- enables users to access all of their communications – voice, conferencing, voicemail, fax, IM, email, and contacts – directly from within MS Outlook
- Users can click to dial any number from any Microsoft application
myPortal for Mobile
- delivers OpenScape Office UC features onto your mobile web-enabled smart phone
- independent of your current location
- manages and shows presence status of contacts, set connection control of your office extension, and access to directories, favorites, voicemail and journals
- select preferred calling procedure to utilize optimal voice calling rates
myPortal for Zimbra
Zimbra Collaboration Server is VMware´s groupware server, which is functional comparable to Microsoft Exchange server.
myPortal for Zimbra is an enhancement, a so called Zimlet, for the Zimbra Web-Client.
myPortal for OpenStage
- OpenScape Office UC presence and visible voicemail features to OpenStage 60/80 desktop phones
- easy changes of OpenScape Office presence status
- visually access, query and control personal voicemail-box
- presence-aware switchboard application used by administrators, dispatchers or supervisor
- presents a single, consolidated view of all of the company’s users and their presence status, making it easy to transfer calls to employees when they are available
OpenScape Office Contact Center
OpenScape Office Contact Center is an optional feature based on OpenScape Office Unified Communications application.
Contact Center Clients
Presents the full suite of contact center features from a single desktop view (call queue information, relevant customer information pop-ups accompany incoming calls, access customer data and call history)
myReports provides over 100 predefined standard reports. The historical reports are provided as graphs and/or table views. Furthermore my Reports offers the ability to customize them to individual requirements or to create new reports via the integrated BIRT (Business Intelligent and Reporting Tools) generator.
Contact Us With